Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring has sprung!


I'm so happy that spring has finally arrived! All of the bulbs are coming up and the forsythia bushes are blooming. I just love the colors of spring.

Can you believe that Easter has already come and gone? We've already had an 85 degree day here in New England. Today it seems to be overcast and a bit chilly. Gotta love this New England weather.....one minute we're wearing shorts and t-shirts and the next, we have our fleece jackets on! LOL

I've been absent from blogging for some time now, but, I'm trying to make the effort to get back into the swing of things. I've been card making and paper crafting the whole time. It's just that, when I make something it either goes right into the mail or I have to give it as a gift right away. I've been working two jobs for 6-7 months and everything I make has been last minute, which doesn't usually give me time to post. So, here are a few things that I made last week.

This bunny box is something that I made for each place setting at Easter Dinner. I used my big shot die to cut out the boxes and then the bunny is made using my SU punches.

The birthday card is for my Niece, Lilly's birthday using my new clear set of stamps from SU and the little milk carton which held a Pandora charm for her charm bracelet was made using my Big Shot again. I just love the little milk carton die.

Thanks for visiting and Happy Spring Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment