Saturday, September 11, 2010


Here is a birthday card that I made recently for my cousin Alex's 60th birthday.

I can't believe how quickly fall is arriving in New England. We've already had a couple of trees turn color and lose their leaves, in our back yard. I hope everyone enjoyed the hot summer as much as I did.

I haven't been crafting all summer, I really wasn't inspired. I've been working in a small space for a few years now, that seems to get smaller everyday and found that I didn't enjoy the space anymore and didn't really want to spend any time in it.
My husband asked if it could be, because I keep buying new stamps and supplies and I've got no place to put them? Of course not! I would never buy too many!!!

So, currently we have two guest rooms in our home and I have decided to take one of them over as my very own craft room. When I was away in Rhode Island last weekend, my husband decided to surprise me and clean out the whole room and begin building my work island. WooHoo!!! He's really making some good progress, so, I'm going to stay out of his way and let him do his thing! I should be in the room in the next two weeks. I am so excited to finally have a whole space to myself. I will take some pictures and keep you posted on the progress.

Have a wonderful weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment